Somplo Ltd. (“Somplo”) is a digital advertising technology company. Somplo values and respects your privacy, either as a visitor of Somplo’s website, or as a viewer of advertisements based on products and/or technology of Somplo, or as a client of Somplo’s advertising system platform.
Information collected by Somplo (the “Information“).
Throughout your use of Somplo’s Services, Somplo may collect, store use and share information such as, your IP addresses which includes receipt identification of your general geographical location, the operating system and browser type used by you, the web pages viewed by you through your use of Somplo’s Services, identification of your use patterns and interactions with Somplo’s Services including the amount of times you were exposed to Somplo’s Services during a specific timeframe, the type of advertisements viewed by you through Somplo’s Services, your content navigation and the time and date you used Somplo’s Services. In addition Somplo may collect personally identifiable information and non-personally identifiable information as explained herein.
Personally Identifiable Information
Personally identifiable information is information that can be or is used to identify, contact, or get a general idea regarding your location. The personally identifiable information includes personal information such as your name, your address, your email address, your phone number, your credit/debit card information.
It should be clarified that you are not legally required to provide Somplo any of your personal information. Somplo will not collect your personally identifiable information unless you choose to voluntary provide it to Somplo by email, by participating in surveys or by filling in online registration forms. The types and amount of personal information collected from these activities may change according to you use of Somplo’s Services.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information
Throughout your use of Somplo’s Services, some Non-Personally Identifiable Information may be collected by Somplo. The Non-Personally Identifiable Information is information that is anonymous and will not personally identify you. The Non-Personally Identifiable Information includes your IP address, any interactions you had with Somplo’s Services including the web pages you have viewed during your use of Somplo’s Services, and your click-throughs rate. The Non-Personally Identifiable will be collected mainly by to technology types, browser cookies and usage tracking as explained herein.
Some of the Information may be collected during your use of Somplo’s Services by log files, pixels or web beacons and browser cookies, as hereby specified:
browser cookies – browser cookies are small files stored on the hard drive of your device, and are generally used to (a) follow the internet pages and advertisements you were exposed to (b) record your online navigation (c) regulate the advertisements you receive. You may delete cookies on your device as explained below.
pixels or web beacons – pixels or web beacons are files stored on apps or web pages used to track your use of and behavior in such apps or pages.
log files – log files are used to follow the actions taken during your use of web pages and applications, and collect data such as the browser used by you, your content navigation and the time and date you uses such pages and applications.
Cookies Opt Out
If you wish, you can choose to remove the abovementioned browser cookies Somplo stored on the web browser on your device (and if you have more than one you may do so on each of them you use to use Somplo’s Services) or refuse to accept further browser cookies by Somplo. The relevant browser cookies will be coming from one of the following domains: Somplo.com, somp.me. However, If you choose to decline Somplo’s browser cookies, you may be unable to access certain parts of Somplo’s Services.
Information Collected By Other Entities
Use of Information
Tracking Your Use of Somplo’s Services
Somplo will most likely track your Non-Personally Identifiable Information, such as your click through rate, your IP addresses, the type of content viewed by you through Somplo’s Services, your scrolls in order to better maintain, improve and monitor the content viewed via Somplo’s Services and improve marketing efforts of Somplo’s clients.
Security of Information
Somplo implemented measures which should secure all Information, from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. Unfortunately, information received by using the Internet is not completely secure. Therefore Somplo cannot guarantee the security of the Information. Somplo may not have the power to control the Information is treated or used in case Somplo enters in to a procedure of bankruptcy, insolvency, assignment of assets to creditors or any similar procedure. Any transmission of information by use of Somplo’s Services is at your own risk, and by using Somplo’s Services you acknowledge and agree to assume all of the mentioned risks.
Accessing and deleting Your Personal Information
If by any chance you have provided Somplo personal Information by using Somplo’s Services, you may send Somplo an email using the contact details attached below, and request access to, correct or delete any personal Information. Somplo will be allowed to request further personal information in order to process such a request. Where there is an exception under the law whereby Somplo can refuse such a request, a written explanation for the refusal will be provided.
Children under the age of 13 years may be exposed or use Somplo’s Services, although they are not intended for them. You must be at least 13 years old in order to use any of Somplo’s Services. Somplo does not knowingly collect Personally Identifiable Information from Children under the age of 13 years. By using Somplo’s Services, you represent that you are older than 13 years.
GDPR – Your Rights & the EU General Data Protection Act
Somplo is committed to GDPR compliance. If you are a resident of the European Economic Area, you have the following rights with respect to data for which Somplo is the Data Controller:
- The right to request access to, or ask us to provide you with copies of, Personal Data that we hold about you at any time, which may be subject to a fee specified by law for processing your request (but not for making a request for access). If Somplo is the Data Controller with respect to your data, we will respond to your request within a reasonable period, and if Somplo is the Data Processor with respect to your data, we may redirect your request to Somplo’s customer acting as the Data Controller with respect to your data. We may decline a request for access to Personal Data in circumstances prescribed by relevant privacy laws. If we decline a request, we will provide you with a written notice that sets out the reasons for the refusal (unless it would be unreasonable to provide those reasons) and provide you with a statement regarding the mechanisms available to you to make a complaint;
- The right to ask us to delete any Personal Data that we hold about you free of charge, unless we are required to maintain a copy of this data pursuant to applicable law;
- The right to ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect or inaccurate Personal Data that we hold about you free of charge. We will take reasonable steps to correct the information so that it is accurate, complete and up to date. If we refuse to correct your Personal Data, we will provide you with a written notice that sets out the reasons for our refusal (unless it would be unreasonable to provide those reasons) and provide you with a statement regarding the mechanisms available to you to make a complaint;
- The right to opt out of any marketing communications that we (or any third-party to whom we have disclosed your Personal Data with your consent) may send you or to withdraw your prior consent or object to any further processing of your Personal Data;
- The right to request information about any automated decisions made using your Personal Data that have legal consequences for you or which significantly affect you; and
- The right to lodge a complaint with your local Data Protection Authority concerning Somplo’s processing of your Personal Data.
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, send us an email at [email protected]. Before we process any request, we may ask you for certain Personal Data to verify your identity, and in situations where Somplo is the Data Processor, consult with the Data Controller of your data. Where permitted by local law, we may reject requests that are unreasonable or impractical. Please allow us a reasonable time to respond to your inquiries and requests.
Changes and Updates
Last Updated on April 2018